Our Core Values
- Showing a definite concern in the business issues and problems that are challenging our clients and working closely with them to solve these problems or any other business dilemma by developing and implementing inspired solutions.
- Developing long-term valuable business relationships with our clients is significant to our firm than short-term profit.
- Recruiting merely high caliber individuals to ensure effective quality assurance and helping them to develop all the necessary professional and ethical attributes required to make them all competent business advisors.
- Make a great effort to meet our integrity and objectivity in all professional and business decision making.
- Integrity is the cornerstone of our firm. Preserving our honor and the reputable name is predominant to us and is never compromised.
Championing diversity and inclusion
For our business to thrive, we need our people to thrive. At HLB, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive environment through all layers of the organisation boosts innovation and employee engagement. We aim to provide the best opportunities for our people and attract and retain top talent, to ultimately service our clients better. We champion diversity and inclusion by:
- Engaging in diversity and inclusion related conversations
- Being an advocate for workplace flexibility
- Facilitating talent mobility programs for our members
- Promoting leadership behaviour that fosters workplace diversity and inclusion
Global Diversity and Inclusion Leader
Bill leads the network’s Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) initiatives and oversees its strategy and objectives. Bill is no stranger to the professional services industry. He began his career with EY on the client service delivery side, working in both the audit and tax functions. He quickly found his niche in the Human Capital market and has never looked back. Bill has worked across multiple dimensions of diversity, collaborating with leaders at all levels, and has worked on many large scale projects. He is a sought after thought leader in the D&I space and was named to the 2019 NJ Out 100 Power List for his work in leading LGBTQ workplace inclusion.
Bill sits on the Board of Garden State Equality (GSE), New Jersey’s largest LGBTQ organization, and The Center, a non-profit HIV/AIDS service organization at the Jersey Shore. Bill has a strong passion for social justice and recently taught Lead for Diversity, a week-long journey by the American Conference on Diversity to high school students throughout the tri-state area.